Sunday, July 18, 2010

13, Just stuff I wrote to get things out.

Tonight I understand, I'm lost.
I'm waiting to be found again.
I've accepted this fate & buried this heart.
But six feet under, I still hear it beating.

Maybe, this time, it's better off this way for our paths to divide.
Maybe, someday, our stories will intertwine again.
Maybe I'll hope to see you in the future, but the future is not promised.

The night is young & these thoughts are already getting old.

As your thoughts change like tides come and go, mine are consistent like the moon. Break away from the gravity.

I can't walk carefully on broken glass. Maybe you should've cleaned up better this time.



Do you know, what it feels like to break your own heart..
when you find out everything you knew before to be a lie.
All this pain, tied to two hearts, didn't have to exist.
If you were only true to your emotions & heart, 
and showed me only that, things could've been different. 
But you fired the final shot, through both our hearts. 
Never letting a chance, a hope, to make its way. 
Your love isn't unconditional if my one flaw is the reason you left. 
So don't try to play the saint, we're both at fault. 
I hoped this wasn't the end of the story, but you've written the ending already. 
Maybe in the future, both hearts can be put to rest. 
Maybe in the future, we can be open and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment